1. Do you offer Cash On Delivery (COD) Facility?
Sorry, we don't offer COD (cash on delivery) option at the moment
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally via our reputed courier agents. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete address to find out if your location is accessible by our courier services. Refer to our 'SHIPPING POLICY' for further details.
3. I don’t have a debit / credit card or internet banking facility. Can I still shop on your site?
Yes, of course. Contact our customer care via e-mail or phone for assistance.
4. How do I know that my shopping on mspinkpanther.com is secure?
Various levels of protection are in place to ensure that your transaction process is highly secure and that our customers' information remains safe and non-leakable. Our servers are designed not to accept any financial information. All such information entered by you is directly received by Our Bank Servers and are then transmitted to Your Banks Servers. All this is done through the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is always a two-way process. When using any online portal, caution must always be exercised by the user. Read the next question to understand some practices that would help ensure a safe and secure shopping experience not only on mspinkpather.com but on other online shopping portals as well.
5. What can I do to make my shopping experience at mspinkpather.com safe?
Following are some guidelines that we prescribe:
- A. Protect your passwords.
- B. Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- C. If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- D. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- E. Beware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
Ms pink panther will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their mspinkpanther.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to 'Your Account'; and never via phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link. Go directly to www.mspinkpanther.com and then to your account.
If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as mspinkpanther.com or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password, personal details or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to email@example.com for investigation.
Always review order and shipment confirmation e-mails carefully to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by mspinkpanther.com. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history that can be found in Your Account. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you suspect to have received a spoofed mspinkpanther.com e-mail or discover a fake mspinkpanther.com website, please report the incident to email@example.com.
- F. Ensure that your Personal Computer (or mobile) is protected.
Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans. These viruses or Trojans, install a malicious code on your computer (and mobile) without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile and account.
To protect against these,
- i. Keep your computer or mobile updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software - Install a personal firewall on your computer.
- ii. Have the latest security patches installed and most importantly,
- iii. Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.
6. How should I know the products you sell are authentic?
Mspinkpanther.com is the official online store of Ms Pink Panther Ⓡ. We unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and that the materials used are true as specified in description.
The silver is hallmarked 92.5. A Hallmark is an official mark or series of marks struck on items made of precious metals. Please note that we are unable to comment on the authenticity of any items not purchased directly from mspinkpanther.com
7. Can I re-polish my silver jewelry purchased from Ms Pink Panther?
Yes. Re-polishing of jewellery is done at nominal plating charges which depends on weight of the product. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please note that we provide this service only for jewellery purchased directly from mspinkpanther.com.
8. Do u offer customized jewellery?
Yes we can customise the products on our site to suit your preferences and sizing. Contact us with your requisites. We also have taken a gigantic step further and bring to you our premier Bespoke line of jewellery.
9. What is 'Bespoke Jewellery'? Isn't 'Bespoke' and 'Customization' the same?
Simply put, no!
With bespoke, you are at the centre of everything we do. A new pattern is created from scratch for you. No modification or use of base patterns as that can overlook smaller nuances. In customization, there exists a threshold up to which modifications can be made (based on an already designed product on the Site. Commissioned jewellery (Bespoke) is a time consuming, elaborate process that differs from regular customisation by having no limit on options, regardless of complexity; crafting a piece that's truly unique, truly you!
10. Can I order an item that is sold out?
Yes. We regularly get fresh batches of our products. You can fill in your contact details in the 'NOTIFY ME' section of a product that is sold out and you will be notified once that item is available again. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or call +919585595689 with your request for the same.
Some of our products are designed to be one-of-a-kind and do not come back in stock. Such products will be made again only upon request and could take up to 4 to 8 weeks for manufacture. Please note that such requests will be taken under 'made to order' and no cancellations are permitted once we receive a confirmation from you via email or phone of the purchase.
11. Do you u have men’s jewellery?
Unfortunately not at the moment. But we do have plans of such expansion, lest the men feel left out! Till then distinguished gentlemen, please satisfy yourselves by spoiling the special women in your life with our jewellery. Gift vouchers are also available in various denominations.
12. Are the colors and sizes of products shown on the website exactly as the actual products?
The images of the product are taken in natural light and are close up shots. No filters are employed in the post production. Other than the basic exposure correction and addition of watermarks or texts, the images are kept as close to reality as possible. While we have made every effort to display colors of the products as accurately as possible on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen's display of any color will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary. Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the site. Please review the products description carefully before placing an order. You can also contact us via email or phone for any queries regarding a particular product before placing your order.
13. How long does it take for my product to reach me?
All items that are in stock will be shipped as soon as the payments are cleared which typically takes between 24 to 48 hours from the time the order was placed. Though we commit 4 to 10 working days for your order to reach your doorstep, it usually reaches you faster, depending on your localiity (especially metros). To ensure that your order is delivered right-on-time, please make sure of the following:
To ensure that your order is delivered right-on-time, please make sure of the following
- Provide your complete address details with your House Number, Floor, Street Name and Locality preferably along with a Landmark – a temple, a departmental store, a huge pink building, anything that could help us reach you faster.
- Enter correct City, State and Zip/Postal Code details. Orders may get misrouted if these details are incorrect.
- Kindly make sure that Phone Number (preferably Mobile) is correct and reachable. We may need to call you for delivery related queries.
- Ensure the availability of someone to receive your package during working hours if you are unavailable.
14. What if I don't like the product after I receive it or have sizing issues? Can I exchange it for another product or get a refund?
Please take a moment to understand that we work with precious metals and that an elaborate time consuming process is required for crafting each of our products in order to produce jewellery that we love and are proud of. To ensure consistency in quality, we do not offer exchange or refunds any grounds. Please go through the product descriptions carefully and the relevant size guide before placing an order.
15. What if the product I receive is damaged or incorrect (i.e,. a product mismatch)?
In case you believe your product hasn’t reached you in good condition, that is if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and contact our customer care via phone or email as soon as possible (on the same day) mentioning your order reference number.
In case, upon opening the package, you find a damaged product or other discrepancies (including wrong product), please get in touch with us on our customer care number (+91 9585595869) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) day of receipt of product.
In the above mentioned cases, we shall arrange to re-deliver your order at the earliest possible time once our team assesses the damage and authorizes the replacement. Refer to our 'RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS POLICY' for further assistance on this.
16. What are your shipping rates?
We charge flat fee of Rs 100 for shipping within India, which helps us keep our prices reasonable for all. International shipping charges vary by location and weight. Refer to our 'SHIPPING POLICY' for details.
17. How do I care for my jewellery?
Our products are made with high quality measures to satisfy our obsession for perfection and are meant to last for generations with proper care. Some precautionary measures along with occasional polishing is all that is required to keep them looking as good as new.
Some of our silver jewellery has been oxidized intentionally to give them a slightly aged and antique look. Take care to not confuse them with tarnished silver.
Some guidelines prescribed for jewellery care:
- i. Store your silver jewellery in a cool, dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air, so it’s a good idea to keep your silver in airtight zip lock plastic bags or airtight plastic containers when not in use. This will help slow down the tarnishing process and protect your jewelry from scratching. Also, store it separately from your other accessories as silver jewellery gets scratched, entangled and chipped easily.
- ii. Remove your jewelry when cleaning, swimming and taking a shower. Always remove your jewelry before using any product that contains bleach, ammonia, alcohol, fingernail polish removers that contain acetone, and turpentine. Some of these can cause a breakdown in the metal alloys leaving your jewelry damaged beyond repair.
- iii. Remove your jewelry while sleeping. Movement during sleep can also cause stress or scratches.
- iv. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significantly long periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you will have to get it re-plated.
- v. After every use clean your jewelry with a soft cloth and a delicate hand to remove oil residue and grime from the skin. Never use chemicals or detergents to clean jewellery as they are abrasive.
18. How can I ensure that I get the right size of jewellery for me?
Please refer to the relevant section in our 'SIZE GUIDE'.
19. How do I contact Customer Care services?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at + 91 9585595689 for any of your queries and we will be glad to assist you further.